Wednesday, December 18, 2013

My Post to Santa

Dear Santa,

If you were real, I would send you a letter.  Telling you how good I have been and how much I deserve special presents.  I wouldn't ask for much.  Just a few items that would set my new year off on the right foot. 

 

 

So instead of letter, will a blog post do?


Dear Santa
1. Tiffany & Co. Ziegfeld Collection Pearl Necklace
2. Tiffany & Co. Silver Key Pendent
3. Tiffany & Co. Heart Tag Toggle Bracelet
4. Kate Spade Skinny Mini Bow Bangle
5. J. Crew No. 2 Pencil Skirt (Size 2)
6. Lilly Pulitzer Key Chain with USB Flash Drive
7. Lilly Pulitzer Kate Puffer Vest (Size Small)
8. M.A.C. Cosmetics Lipstick
9. TOMS Chestnut Suede Women's Desert Wedges (Size 6, Thank You!)

Santa, if you do not exist I will be sad, but thank you anyways for reading my list.  I hope you have a Merry Christmas and say hi to the Mrs. for me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment