Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Gifts for Girlfriends

Girls are like magnets, we always find each other and we always stick together. This Christmas, thank your best friend by giving her what really matters, your gratitude.  I don't know what I would do without my best friend.  She held my hand during my darkest moments and celebrated with me on my best days.  She has always been there for me and I will always be there for her.  Gratitude can be expressed in a number of ways so be sure to carefully listen to your bestie's requests.  Here are a few preppy present ideas to get your creative juices flowing.



Gifts for Girlfriends1. Vineyard Vines Flip Flops
2. Lilly Pulitzer Drink Coozie 
3. Kate Spade iPhone Case
4. Vineyard Vines Wallet
5. Lilly Pulitzer Bow Earrings
6. Kate Spade Rope Bracelet

What are you planning to get your BFFs?


No comments:

Post a Comment