Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Inside the Bag: My Make-Up


Girls love to look their best and often use make-up to enhance their natural beauty.  One of the most important things about make-up is ensuring that each product you use is the best match for your skin.  I personal have sensitive skin and bad allergies.  It has taken me years to find make-up that does not cause redness, acne, or other problems.  While these brands might not work for you, I wanted to give you a sneak peak into my daily make-up bag!





The Bag:

I love my Vera Bradley make-up bag.  It fits everything perfectly and has a convenient built-in side handle.  I picked the Provencal pattern because it is bright and cheerful, perfect for early mornings!  Vera Bradley make-up bags are lined inside so it is easy to clean up spills.

The Foundation:

I recently discovered Cover Girl's Clean Collection and it is amazing!  The foundation is easy to apply and incredibly light-weight.  I barely feel like I am wearing make-up.  I also love that there is a mirror inside because it saves me time when I am on the go.

The Mascara:

Almay is wonderful brand for individuals, like me, who suffer from allergies.  Unlike other volumizing mascaras that I have tried, Almay's leaves my eye lashes looking twice as big!  However, I have noticed that this product tends to clump easily. 

The Eye Shadow:

Just like Almay's mascara, this eye shadow is designed to be hypoallergenic. I love that each product is designed to enhance a particular eye color.  The three different shades compliment one another allowing your eyes to steal the show.    

The Moisturizer:

Applying and removing make-up day after day can dry out your skin, at least mine.  Burt's Bees has always made amazing products, and this Daily Moisturizing Cream is no different. I love the way this product soothes my skin each morning.  The cream is fragrance free and helps to keep my skin clean and fresh throughout the day.  Since I started using this product, I have noticed that I am plagued by fewer pimples, an A+ in my book!

The Blush:

If you have not picked-up on the trend, I love Almay products!  Much like their eye shadows, Almay includes a highlighter that perfectly compliments their blush.  I feel like a professional make-up artist when applying just the right amount of blush under the matching highlighter in one easy swoop.  I think I look pretty good, if I do say so myself.

The Remover:

No good make-up bag is complete without an easy to use make-up remover and in my bag, you will find another Almay product.  I love the feel of these oil-free towelettes and, most importantly, the way they make my face feel after each use.


What's in your make-up bag?


No comments:

Post a Comment