Sunday, November 10, 2013

Happy Birthday Lilly Pulitzer!

Happy birthday to one of the bravest and most colorful women in history, Lilly Pulitzer.  Even though she is not here with us to celebrate, I think she would have enjoyed all of the celebrations thrown in her honor.  This weekend I had the opportunity to partake in one of these delicious events at Lilly Pulitzer Winter Park.  Wearing my new Callahan Shorts for the first time, I wandered Park Ave. with my fiance and father. We met wonderful people and enjoyed mouth-watering pastries before entering one of the most amazing stores I have ever shopped in.  I had a blast trying on the new Resort 2013 items while sipping mimosas and chatting with the ladies.  I could not have asked for a better day and would like to thank my fiance and father for being such wonderful sports!  Here are a few of the photos I snapped that day:




In honor of Lilly's birthday, I plan to wear at least one Lilly Pulitzer piece each day of this upcoming week.  If you would like to join me, please Instagram your outfits with #tmmlillyweek.  I cannot wait to see all of your wonderful outfits!

No comments:

Post a Comment