Monday, November 25, 2013

From Day to Night in a Scarf

As the month gets colder, it is time to release some of your favorite winter items from the back of the closet. I wait all summer to wear pieces from my ever-growing scarf collection.  Here are a few of my newest additions:

 Lilly Pulitzer Murfette Scarf:


I love my Murfette scarf.  Even though it is smaller than Lilly Pulitzer's traditional Murfee scarf, the Murfette is colorful, soft, and warm.  It is the perfect accessory in the office or out to dinner with my man.  However, do not get me wrong, I still love wearing my green and white Murfee scarf!  Need a present for your mother or sister?  A Murfette can be a perfect option.






Forever 21 Infinity Scarf: 

Infinity scarves are unique and simple.  The perfect accessory for a busy day of classes or shopping because you can quickly remove and replace it again and again without having to worry about wrapping, tying, or re-positioning.  Forever 21 offers a large variety of colors and patterns at amazing prices.  These scarves could also make amazing last minute presents for friends and co-workers. 
Have no idea how to wear your scarves this season?

Day Time: 

Scarf for the Day

Night Time:


Scarf for Ladies Night


How do you like to wear your winter accessories?

No comments:

Post a Comment