Sunday, May 31, 2015

Spring Favorites

Spring is my favorite season and I am very happy to share some of my favorites with you!  This season I have enjoyed bright colors and comforting smells.  I do not have a lot of favorite products because I have been swamped with school and I have not been able to try a lot of new things.  However, here is what I have been loving this spring.

Makeup: 


During Black Friday, I purchased a collection of Tarte deluxe samples and I have been loving them.  This spring I have been using my Amazonian Clay blush in the color Magic.  It is perfect for a light peach glow that reminds me of sun-kissed cheeks.  This blush is easily build-able so it took me a few tries to perfect its application!

Skincare: 



I am always happy when something from my Birchbox makes it into my season favorites because I feel like I am getting my money's worth!  This spring I have been obsessed with my Whish coconut shaving cream.  It is super creamy and makes my skin feel amazing.  Plus, every time I use it, I feel like I am on a tropical vacation.

Clothing: 



I had been ecstatic about the Lilly Pulitzer and Target collaboration since its announcement.  Days before the release, I planned everything I wanted to purchase and prepared my game plan.  However, when the morning arrived, I was unable to purchase anything I wanted.  Distraught, I logged onto eBay to see what the prices looked like.  Not even two hours after the line's release, eBay was packed with Lilly for Target at twice or triple the price.  I searched eBay for regular Lilly items to compare the price and managed to score this shift for only $30!  I love the shape, fit, pattern, and colors.  These pictures do not do this dress justice!

Movie:



Cinderella is a magical experience of love, color, and fashion.  I have seen the movie twice in theaters, once in IMAX on opening weekend.  To see more about my experience at Cinderella, check out this post.  


Book:


Something A Little Different by Sandy Hall is an adorable love story told through the eyes of various characters.  I loved her writing style and character development.  Also, can we just talk about how gorgeous this cover is?!  There is no better time to read about a blooming young love than in the spring.

Lush:

Photo Credit

During my last Lush trip, I picked up the limited edition Bunch of Carrots Reusable Bubble Bar from their 2015 Easter line.  I was not expecting to fall in love with this product as much as I have!  The carrots turn the water a light orange and the bubbles are slightly yellow.  The smell is amazing and I wish I could describe it for you.  Each carrot produces about 2-3 baths and there are 3 carrots per bunch 

No comments:

Post a Comment