Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Tuesday Trends: Monogrammed Fishing Shirts

So we have all seen those completely adorable fishing shirts with the large monogram on the back.  I picked one up at Sears last week for only $21!  I could not wait to wear it, but what do you pair with an oversize button down? My personal favorite outfit includes my khaki shorts from Target, Jack Rogers, and monogrammed envelope clutch from Monogram Inc. on Etsy. Other great bottoms include leggings and skinny with cute flats or sandals. What do you like to pair with your monogrammed fishing shirt?


J. Crew Chino Shorts              Target Leggings             Lilly Pulitzer Skinny Mini 





Comment below with any comments or questions, I would love to hear from you!

1 comment:

  1. It is very interesting and informative as well. I found what I was looking for a long time. Thanks For Sharing this..swim shirts for women

    ReplyDelete